About Fresh Start
During the Covid Lockdown we began Friendly Fresh Start, a project by which we provide essential household items for people moving from temporary furnished accommodation to a tenancy.
Due to circumstances, many individuals and families find themselves unable to provide even basic items such as cutlery, pots and pans or a kettle. Most of what we provide has been donated by members of local congregations and the general public.
We are always grateful for the following:
· Non-perishable food
· Toiletries, especially men’s essentials
· Any unwanted cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
· Cleaning items, such as surface cleaner, sponges, washing up liquid
· Duvets and pillows (we have plenty sheets and duvet covers)
· Strong carrier bags
· Unfortunately we are unable to accept electrical items, unless they are new.
Please phone or email to arrange a suitable time to drop off your donated supplies.
Sincere thanks for all your support. We could not manage without the generosity of the churches. Churches working together for the benefit of the community.